Maybe I am a unique child.
Yea. I am stressed out about somethings with moving overseas. Like googling and trying to find answers and solutions. This is real to me. I need to know answers.
- I need shea butter. How am I going to get shea butter? How much shea butter can I take on the plane? Will it melt?
- How in the heck do I transfer money to myself to my banks? Lawd, i should have paid attention to online banking. I still write checks.
- Speaking of checks, I now need to auto draft half these bills.
- What will happen to this school loan that I got? Lawd, I love my income based repayment….will I still qualify?
- My skin. Lawd. My skin. I can’t be ashy or dry and Lawd knows my exzcema.
- Will Marvel’s Infinity Wars come out before or after I move to Kuwait.
- I need to see Miguel and J. Cole in concert. Period, point blank.
- Wait, ain’t no grits in Kuwait?
- I am going to have to learn how to make laundry detergent. Can’t trust the perfume brands on my skin.
- Am i plus-size out there? Will I have to go to plus size stores?
- How hot is hot? LAWD?
- I like jogging. Can you jog in draws out there? How hot is it at 6am?
- Cell phone, will it change? Or will I just change my number? What about all those apps? What do I need?
- MY HAIR!!!!! I have my sides shaved….am i growing those back out. I guess I am going to have to stay and get braided. How can I have style and be different, but professional….and be braided and be my style. I like my Freddie hair…
15. Can I hang things on the wall of my apartment? I need art!! and My sticky quotes!!!
16. How many crawfish boils can I do before I leave?
17. When do I announce to my job? But how long can I carry a check? I need that check. That money honey….that money.
But I know all these things will have answers soon….the journey is in discovering them.